- Eye health examinations
- Diagnosis & treatment of eye diseases
- Pediatric and adult eye care
- Complex contact lens fittings
Well-Trained Doctors & Staff That Care
We look forward to the opportunity of serving your family's optometric needs. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
We offer the latest in eyecare technology as well as a huge selection of frames for all lifestyles, located in our optical dispensary. Designer frames from Kate Spade, Nike, Valentino, and more.
Serving The Region for 29 Years
Regional Eyecare Center is dedicated to providing our patients with comprehensive, state-of-the-art eye and vision care through uncompromised service and superior products in a caring and friendly atmosphere.
We are fully committed to you and your family's complete vision wellness now and in the future.
Our patients' needs are our highest priority. We will strive to meet your every need, exceed your expectations, and provide you with a lifetime of care and healthy vision.
- Comprehensive Eye Health Examinations
- We pride our office in providing great eye examinations and it is a rare day that we don't receive the ultimate compliment of a referral from one of our existing patients. Even though we are very thorough we also value your time and do not double-book appointments. This means you should have very little waiting time before your examination begins.
- Contact Lenses
- Our doctors choose the best product for each individual patient and work with all the major manufacturers. This flexibility allows them to tailor the lenses to best match the patient's needs and wants. We can frequently fit patients who have experienced difficulties with contacts in the past. Good options exist for many patients who have dry eye, astigmatism, or even those that need bifocals. We have patients successfully wearing contacts that range from infants to seniors.
- Optomap Digital Retinal Imaging
- We were the first office in southeast Missouri to offer this capability. We were recently approved to be the first and only office in the region to have the next generation of Optomap technology. This will give us even higher definition views of the retina without dilation.
- Corneal Topography
- This technology creates a map of the front surface of the cornea which enables our doctors to better fit contact lenses and monitor diseases such as keratoconus. These maps can be useful on all contact lens patients but are critical on especially complex prescriptions.
- Expert Optical Services
- Extraordinary eye care doesn't result in incredible eyewear without the assistance of our well-trained opticians. We use superior materials to ensure that you see as well as you look with your eyeglasses.
- Low Vision
- If regular eyeglasses and contact lenses are not enough to help you see low vision services and materials may be helpful. Devices such as optical and electronic magnifiers may help provide visual independence to read, pay bills, and navigate around your community.
1749 Independence St
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703
Phone: (573) 335-3937
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
8:30 am - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
From Our Blog
Where’s Your Favorite Vacation Spot? Here Are Ours!
March 2nd, 2015
WHILE YOU’RE ...
Learn more about how to choose frames and lenses.