We are pleased to offer you convenient, secure access to information from your eye care record through an online portal called RevolutionPHR. The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you and only you can view important information about your relationship with us.
RevolutionPHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC or Mac computer (availability on tablet and mobile devices coming in the near future). You can decide if access to RevolutionPHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion. At present you are able to view upcoming appointments and clinical summaries of previous appointments documented electronically. It is also possible to see account balances and even see the status of glasses or contact lens orders. Future enhancements will make it possible to update demographic and medical histories prior to coming into the office.
Steps to Access RevolutionPHR
1. Contact our office online or by calling 573-335-3937 to have your account enabled and to receive your username and temporary password
2. Access the Internet through your preferred Internet browser on any PC or Mac computer
3. In the Internet address bar (often called the Toolbar) type this address: https://www.revolutionphr.com
**NOTE: if the page does not load, you will need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player – visit www.adobe.com, find the Download section for Adobe Flash Player
4. Insert the Username discussed with our office staff
5. Insert the Temporary Password that was created specifically for you
6. The system will then prompt you to create a new password that only you will know
We genuinely hope that you find value in having access to this information in a timely and secure environment. Should you have any questions or need further assistance please give us a call at 573-335-3937 or drop us an email.